The NEC SL2100 Pbx Phone system (replaces NEC SL1000) – Business and the way we communicate now is changing rapidly. Mobility has become the norm and customer’s expect more while budgets have shrunk.
The NEC SL2100 Pbx solidifies your team and in turn creates a positive customer experience that generates repeat business.
It’s highly cost effective because you get more from the built-in features. With VoIP capabilities, it puts Unified Communications within reach of small businesses or it can be used as resilient TDM solution with future-proof upgrade potential. It also presents considerable savings and functionality over and above alternative hosted solutions.
Your business can’t afford downtime and nor can your communications. The SL2100 provides a reliable, ‘always on’ solution. There’s less hardware, less licenses and less maintenance to worry about.
What the SL2100 Pbx offers
- Designed for 4 ports upwards
- ISDN BRI & PRI – Analogue – SIP trunks
- Digital – Analogue – IP Extensions
- On-board Applications
- Built in features
- Wall and rack mountable
- Simple installation
- Simple operation
- Highly featured phone functionality
Built-in features out the box:
- VoIP enabled
- Music on hold
- Mobility / Homeworking
- Auto Attendant
- Audio Conferencing
- Video Conferencing & Collaboration (license required)
- Call Recording
Budgets and Investments are at the Core of Any Business
Save money, save time, save the hassle, 10 ways the SL2100 provides value.
- More features built-in less extras to pay for! That means less licenses, less hardware and less extras to pay for
- InApps portfolio (InUC, InGuard, In Reports, InHotel) are already ‘on-board’ – no extra server PC server required and are simply activated with licenses
- Head in the clouds? As a premises-based as opposed to a hosted solution – reduce or even eliminating recurring monthly subscription costs.
- BYOD: Both InUC & ST500 apps enable you to use your existing smartphone, tablets, etc.
- InGuard Toll Fraud defense: protection against potentially huge company costs.
- Save on mobile phone charges: ST500 Smartphone App & Mobile Extension enable phone system calls via your mobile.
- Hotdesking mobile teams e.g. field sales don’t require a handset each – share hardware costs.
- Avoiding potential litigation: MyCalls Call Recorder proves who said what with encryption security.
- Low IT maintenance requirements – Keep IT costs down with a maintenance-free, hassle-free system. And as a truly reliable solution – save on downtime costs and potential lost business.
- Built-in Audio Conferencing save travel and even hotel costs.
Reasons to choose NEC SL2100 Telephones
- Wide-Range of Choices – choose from IP or digital, 12 to 24 keys or self-labelling, or IP DECT cordless handsets
- Customizable function keys – can be adapted to the exact individual requirements of your business
- User-friendly interface – little or no staff training required
- Wireless headset adapter – allows easy connection to wireless headsets
- Directories – Personal, system and corporate directories available
NEC SL2100 Built In Applications-NEC SL2100
The NEC SL2100 now includes an expanded and diverse portfolio of InApps. As well as providing compelling business benefits,
these built-in/on-board apps require no external PC or server – making them highly cost effective and reliable.
InUC – Built-in collaboration-NEC SL2100
In today’s working environment, employees are spread across different locations. InUC is a unified communications application providing Video conferencing, collaboration, document sharing, presence and instant messaging for any business of up to 128 users. Utilising WebRTC (Real-Time Communications) – InUC provides highly cost-effective video and collaboration working seamlessly within your IT environment.
- Cost-effective UC application
- Video & audio-conferencing, document sharing, IM & Presence
InGuard – Get Secure-NEC SL2100
NEC’s InGuard application helps defend a business against toll fraud attacks and provides peace of mind for the user. All call activity is monitored 24/7 and any suspicious call activity is detected instantly. This results in one of two automatic alerts: an ‘alert only’ email sent to designated recipients, or in more severe cases an ‘alert and block’ which prevents any further call activity instantly.
- Effective 24/7 defence from Toll Fraud
- Configurable to your specific business call activity
- Healthcheck feature to assess any weaknesses during installation
InReports – Smart Call Management-NEC SL2100
Call performance is critical to your teams’ productivity as well as levels of customer service. Quick, easy and cost-effective, NEC’s new InReports provides 24/7 ‘visibility’ of your entire companies communications via a browser. It then produces pre-defined, graphically enhanced reports which are presented clearly in a number of different ways: Lists, Charts and Wallboards.
- Easy evaluation of your teams communication performance
- Real-time business critical stats e.g average answer time, unanswered calls
- Wallboard display stats for team motivation
- Pro-actively deter unauthorised calls
NEC’s InHotel combines a complete and comprehensive Property Management System together with tightly integrated telephone system functionality. Ideal for hotels of up to 120 rooms, this easy to use platform is designed to increase your staffs’ productivity, enhance guest experience and significantly lower your running costs.
- Complete room booking, billing & hotel administration
- Easy to use interface
- Integrates with PBX communication functionality